The much in love couple of Sheena and Rohit have reportedly broken up with each other.
Arjun co-stars Rohit and Sheena want a break from each other
Razia Sultan fame Rohit Purohit and Best of Luck Nikki actress Sheena Bajaj have reportedly broken up. After his breakup with Veebha Anand, Rohit had found love in Arjun co-star Sheena. However, as per reports, the couple have now parted ways, owing to personal issues. Sheena confirmed the news to an entertainment daily saying, “Well, it’s not a break-up, but we are giving each other space to focus on our respective careers. It’s been two months since our break.” Speaking on the same lines, Rohit said “We both are busy in our work and concentrating on our careers. It’s not a break-up, but a time-off.”
This news comes as a big shock as the couple was said to be madly in love with each other. The actor had got Sheena’s name inked on his wrist and was also planning to marry her. “Of course, we are very serious about each other. Our families have also met. We were planning to get married this year initially, but I have put the plan on hold. Sheena is just 22. I don’t want to hold her back for anything. Marriage is a huge responsibility and I would like her to focus on her career as of now. But we plan to tie the knot in the next couple of years,” said Rohit last year in an interview with a leading daily.
Sheena too was keen on getting a tattoo done and was sure of getting married to him. She said, “Even I wanted to ink his name, but unlike him it will not be a small inscription, rather I will be very prominent. But, unfortunately due to hectic schedule I am not being able to do it, once I get the chance I will surely do.”

No comments:
Post a Comment